Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the AFOQT.
The Air Force Officer Qualifying Test is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Air Force Officer Qualifying Test Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the AFOQT.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the AFOQT as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
AFOQT Test Study Guide includes:
- A thorough overview of the AFOQT
- A guide to arithmetic reasoning
- A full study of math knowledge
- An extensive review of table reading
- A guide to the Instrument Comprehension section
- An examination of block counting
- A review of the aviation information section
- An analysis of self description inventory
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Department of Defense (DOD) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Verbal Analogies section covers:
- Similar Choices
The Arithmetic Reasoning section covers:
- Fractions, percentages, and related concepts
The Word Knowledge section covers:
- What strategies can I use?
The Math Knowledge section covers:
- Numbers and their classifications
- Solving systems of equations
The Reading Comprehension section covers:
The Situational Judgement section covers:
- What do situational judgement questions look like?
- How can I prepare?
The Physical Science section covers:
- How can I prepare?
- Term list
The Table Reading section covers:
- What strategies can I use to answer the questions quickly and accurately?
- What are the common mistakes to avoid?
The Instrument Comprehension section covers:
- How do I read the compass and artificial horizon instruments?
- How can I improve my ability to read the compass and artificial horizon?
The Block Counting section covers:
- How do I know how many blocks are touching the particular block?
- Are there any ways to make it easier to count the number of touching blocks?
The Aviation Information section covers:
- Fixed-wing aircraft
- Flight envelope
- Flight maneuvers
The Self Description Inventory section covers:
- What the Self Description Inventory section is
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual AFOQT. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- AFOQT test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the AFOQT test.
- AFOQT exam prep that will help you elevate your AFOQT test score.
- AFOQT study manual that will reduce your worry about the AFOQT exam.
- AFOQT review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of AFOQT test anxiety.
- AFOQT practice test questions and much more...