Basic Contract Law for Paralegals
Usually ships in 24 hours
31 new from $89.20
28 used from $87.96
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business; 8 edition (August 14, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 145485555X
- EAN: 9781454855552
- Item Dimensions: 7.0 x 1.1 x 10.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
This is a clear, comprehensive, and straightforward introduction to all of the basics of contract law, specifically designed for paralegal students. Lively examples and well-crafted pedagogy cover all key topics in a contracts course, including intent, the UCC, third party contracts, and remedies. An appendix of twelve sample contracts provides a useful ongoing reference tool for paralegals working with contracts.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the key topics. Also includes a chapter on drafting simple contracts.
- Clearly written text and lively examples help students understand the law.
- Well-crafted pedagogy includes chapter overviews, highlighted examples, key terms, review questions, sample clauses for analysis, edited cases, chapter summaries, and end-of-chapter exercises
- Manageable length makes this book ideal for shorter courses.
Business Law (9th Edition)
Patent It Yourself: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Filing at the U.S. Patent Office
Examples & Explanations for Property
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- In contract law a failure to perform in accordance with the terms of the agreement;
The following circumstances are significant in determining whether a failure to render or to offer performance is material:
(a) the extent to which the injured party will be deprived of the benefit which he reasonably expected;
(b) the extent to which the injured … Full Definition »
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation >> Contracts