MBE: Beginning Your Campaign To Pass The Bar Exam explains how to think about organizing, learning and applying the vast amount of material bar exam candidates must know in order to pass the bar exam.
Active Learning Exercises Explains concept of actively engaging with fact patterns and provides numerous application exercises. Teaches students how to solve problems by focusing on at least one highly tested category in each MBE subject. Detailed Examples and Explanations Teaches students how to make the best use of practice questions. Provides drills designed to systematically improve test-taking skills.
- Teaches bar exam strategy
- Analogizes studying for the bar exam to running for President by explaining the relative worth of the categories of law tested.
- Explains the best way to learn for the bar exam is through wrong answers by learning from mistakes in the context of fact patterns rather than from substantive outlines or videos.
- Offers approaches to organize the law for efficient study.
- Highlights common errors at-risk bar exam candidates make.
- Explains how one may simultaneously prepare for the MBE and state essay questions.